Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Dola
Dr. Samer Dola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 8 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Dola is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center of Washington County, Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington and Aurora Medical Center Kenosha. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer Dola has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Dola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Aurora Health Care Metro
Aurora Memorial Burlington
18 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Samer Dola accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samer Dola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.