- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samer K Elbabaa has 2 locations
Dr. Samer K Elbabaa has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samer K Elbabaa has the following 12 expertise
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Aneurysm
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Samer K Elbabaa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Samer K Elbabaa
Samer K. Elbabaa, MD, is the director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. He ia also an assistant professor of Neurosurgery at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. Areas of interest: - Pediatric Neurosurgery -Microneurosurgery -Neuro-Oncology -Neuro-endoscopy -Cerebrovascular Surgery