Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Elhakim MD
Dr. Samer Elhakim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunny Isles Beach, FL, with another office in North Miami Beach, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Elhakim is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer Elhakim has 2 locations
Dr. Samer Elhakim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samer Elhakim - Posted on November 23rd, 2011
Dr. Elhakim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palmetto General Hospital
29 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1984
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samer Elhakim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunny Isles Beach, FL.