Dr. Samer S Ghostine Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Samer S Ghostine?

Much better!

I should have had this operation five to ten years ago. There was immediate improvement after my operation. Before, I could not walk without excruciating pain, and now the pain is gone. I now walk better, straighter, and further. I highly recommend Dr. Ghostine.

Excellent and Caring

Dr Ghostine is a skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. After complex lumbar spine surgery I am free of the terrible pain I've been suffering. He truly cares for his patients, a blessing to have him as my surgeon. I highly highly recommend Dr Ghostine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Hawkey says

If you are looking for a kind, humble, experienced, expert in his field Neurosurgeon who takes the time to address your concerns and questions thoughtfully, then Dr. Ghostine is that doctor/surgeon. He was willing to do a surgery that helped me get my life back! So grateful to God that he sent him into my life!

Dr. Ghostine performed brain surgery on my father who had a right Subdural Hematoma. During my father's stay at the hospital, Dr. Ghostine visit him everyday to check on his progress. He is an EXCELLENT, CARING, and KNOWLEDGEABLE doctor!

Conscientious, asks the right questions, good bedside manner.

Conscientious and courteous.

Dr Ghostine is a awesome surgeon !!!

I had 5 previous back surgeries done at Loma Linda before meeting Dr Ghostine that were unsuccessful ! I was having chronic pain and was hospitalized to find out I needed a cervical fusion surgery I was lucky enough to Meet Dr Ghostine ! He did a multiple level cervical fusion on my neck C-3 thru C-7 ! For the first time in 17 years I have relief from my leg pain which had been extremely severe ! I would highly recommend Dr Ghostine to anyone !!! He's a great Dr and surgeon !! He's extremely friendly he has a great bedside manner and very caring ! If your considering having a procedure done by him you have found the right Dr in my opinion !!!

This Dr. is a very sensitive, caring, comforting Doctor. He has the ability to inform you about everything good or bad about your situation. He is an execellent neurosurgeon! He saved my 88 year old husban d

Back Surgery L4 & L5

Was able to go home same day of surgery. A Week after back surgery I was pain free. Per-surgery visit was very educational and prepped me well for surgery. Premier Surgery Center was very helpful and courteous .

Highly recommend Dr. Ghostine!

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ghostine. I had a very severe case of spinal stenosis and he was able to expedite my surgery and ease my pain. I am currently have a quick recovery and appreciate Dr. Ghostine's kind bedside manner and good communication skills. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon and I trust him completely. I recommend him to everyone!

I'm back to normal !

I had severe sciatica running down my right leg and severe lower back pain dr. Go soon did an MRI found I had herniated disc at s1l5 and l5l for he did a discectomy laminectomy at Riverside Community Hospital everything went great immediate relief I absolutely recommend him and Riverside Community Hospital

Dr. Ghostine is a miracle worker!!!

Dr. Ghostine is incredibly caring and knowledgeable and will only do surgeries that you absolutely need. He did my back surgery. I was in so much pain, I couldn't walk without excruciating pain radiating down my lower back and legs. After the surgery, it was like a miracle. Immediate results! If I ever need back or neck surgery, again, I will certainly use Dr. Ghostine. He is also very caring and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Samer Ghostine!!!

Doctors performance

I have delt server back pain for over 30 years I have had three previous surgeries with little relief until Dr Ghostine performed my back fusion I am still recovering but each day that has past getting better each day, his compasion for his work is one for all others to emulate.

Dr. Samer S Ghostine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.