Dr. Samer A Kanaan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Samer A Kanaan?

Dr. Kanaan is not only exceptional in his skill, but he is incredibly kind and caring. He went above and beyond to help me. Other doctors could learn about compassion from him! I can't recommend him highly enough.

Dr. Kanaan

Dr. Kanaan is Harvard Trained and Specialized in Robotic and Minimally Invasive surgery. In addition to being an outstanding surgeon, he possesses a genuinely caring bedside manner. We are truly blessed to have a Harvard University level Thoracic Surgeon here in our local community. Dr. Kanaan is most certainly highly recommended.

Satisfied patient

In 2011 I had been in pain for 10 years & blown off by other doctors. He believed me and his great care gave me the ability to lead a very active life again. I have never had before or since a surgeon that really cares for the patient in this country like he does. Sonoma county misses him.

My Mother

Thank you Dr. Kanaan for saving my Mom. Although I do not get to see her, I am truly thankful that she has a great quality of life and is not suffering from her condition anymore.

Class A Doctor in Napa, CA

Words cannot describe how well Dr. Kanaan took care of me. I was seriously ill and he was so gracious and kind during my treatment. He has a way of calming a patient down when they are so nervous and scared. My lungs collapsed twice and I was frantic. Both times Dr. Kanaan took excellent care of me and eased my fears. He is an A-One doctor and is the best doctor I have ever had. He treats you with such kindness and explains thing in a way that you can understand. I have met a few of his other patients and they all felt the same as I. We have even talked about starting a Dr. Kanaan "Fan Club". Seriously I hope that he never leaves Napa. His nurse "Heide" is also wonderful person and deals well with the patients. They are the best team ever and Napa is sure lucky to have them here.

Dr. Kanaan changed my life in 2009. He diagnosed my condition after suffering for over 10 years and many trips to Doctors that could not diagnose me. After having robotic Heller Myotomy surgery last May, my quality of life is so wonderful and I truly thank Dr. Kanaan for everything he has done for me.

Dr. Kanaan is outstanding

Dr. Kanaan has changed the quality of my life for the better after 10 years of suffering. I will always be very greatful for his diagnosis and the surgery he did for me.