Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer S Kasbari
Dr. Samer S Kasbari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goldsboro, NC, with another office in Clinton, NC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kasbari is affiliated with Wayne Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kasbari has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer S Kasbari has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Samer S Kasbari has the following 20 expertise
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 9
I have only seen Dr. Kasbari once for my upcoming cancer treatment. I was very impressed with his explanation of my condition and that he took so much time to explain everything to me. He even recommeded (and I did) recording the conversation so I could hear it later and play it for family members. I start my Chemotherapy treatment next week and feel very confident with the outcome.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kasbari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Samer S Kasbari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samer S Kasbari in this video.
Dr. Samer S Kasbari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.