3.8

Have you seen Dr. Samer Y Kazziha?

Terrible Physician

I worked for over 40 yrs. at a hospital he practiced and knew his reputation . I was taken by ambulance from my home and. Told the Emergency physician I did not want Dr. Kazziha. He was the only physician available. He oversaw my case. They did a cardiac catheterization and inserted a stent. The told me and my daughter they fixed my problem and I could go home. I was told by the Intensive care nurse that my insurance would not pay the cost of a life vest because I didn't need it. Two weeks later I had a cardiac arrest at home, my husband called EMS and they continued CPR and said I was dead when leaving my home. At another hospital they got my heart started again and I was in a coma for 3 weeks. These physicians said what the ____ were they doing over there because that is not how you treat her problem. His partner, Dr. Koshey, who never saw me at the first hospital wrote on my chart at the 2nd hospital that I refused the life vest to cover Dr. kazziha from liability which was a lie. I can't believe it says he is one of the best Physician's in the area. Stay away from his group because there are better. Save yourself and your loved ones.

took my mother's life due to medical incompetence

Did not listen to anything I said. Wrote things in his report out of context. Did not answer my questions . Was my First visit after he placed stents and it was a "non" visit as there was no information provided by him to me or any concern for my concerns.

Pats no attention to what you say. Has no conversation with you.

Dr. Samer Y Kazziha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.