Dr. Samer Khosrof Is this you?

Phenomenal!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Phenomenal Doctor! Dr. Khosrof is a really wonderful Doctor. I personally am extremely nervous when I go for doctors appointments, but Dr. Khosrof makes you feel comfortable. In addition, his treatment is very gentle and his advice is very genuine. He cares for his patients, his staff, and he is really a phenomenal medical service provider.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Highly recommended

The BEST

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I honestly wish that there were more doctors like Dr. Samer. He is so patient and I feel he really cares about the well being of everyone that comes in. Some doctors will try rush you out and just throw prescriptions at you without explaining anything. But Dr. Samer really takes the time to get to know my individual eyes and my individual situation. I am confident that my eyes will be in the best shape in his hands.

Best the doc

Posted on January 15th, 2016

You looking for the best, most trusted ophthalmology? Then you in right place. I am very impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. Dr. Khosrof is very knowledgable and helpfuland his staff is very friendly . He is my doctor since 2008. I had problems since I was born with my eyes for years and years I went to many doctors famous around world to help me with vision and diagnose my problem, yet, they couldnt diagnose. Except Dr. KHOSROF. He is only doctor that knows my problem. I did 3 surgery with him and in both my eyes and all of them were 100% successful. Not only that with each visit he took his time with me at each appointment and always provided the absolute best care, best advice and treatment during every visit. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone that needs an eye specialist. He is Best Doctor

wonderful

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

My dad has been going to this doctor for a few years since he got diagnosed with diabetes. He is a great doctor. Always spends a good amount of time with my father. He has kept my dad's vision stable and even made it better. Sometimes the wait is a while but everyone has different diagnoses and he treats it right and way if need be. I understand because my dad is one of these patients that needs to be treated. It is great that he is very close to us. Thanks for taking care of my dad doc! !!

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Very thorough and accurate doctor. Very knowledgeable and experienced.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

first visit was good over all....was comfortable and was treated in a professional way

THE ANGEL

Posted on September 16th, 2010

IVE BEEN TO ALOT OF DOCTORZ FOR ALOT OF THINGS BUT THIS DOCTOR IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS, WHY CAUSE HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY NOT A PT AND IS KIND AND DOWN TO EARTH AND HELPS YOU TO SEE BETTER. I THINK HES THE GREATEST EYE DOCTOR AND EVERYBODY SHOULD GO SEE HIM.HE HELPED PEOPLE SEE WHICH WERE GONA GO BLIND.GOD BLESS HIM

If you care about your eyes....This is the doctor for you

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Hello,I don't like to write a story, but i will tell you one thing ....... you will not find an eye doctor with this skill and care.He is not about MONEY like others.Put all your trust in him and GOD and you will be fine.

Dr Khosrof is my eye doctor for ever

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr Khosrof is a very dedicated person. He worked vey hard on my eyes for six months to preserve my sight. I can not thank him enough.

A DR. WHO CARES

Posted on June 29th, 2010

A PLEASURE TO SEE THIS DR. HE WAS SO NICE AND REALLY SHOWS HE CARES, HIM AND HIS STAFF WAS SO FRIENDLY, THEY ARE EDUCATED AND LICENSED PROFESSIONALS WITH KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED FOR YOUR EYES. I WAS SO PLEASED WITH MY VISIT I SENT MY WHOLE FAMILY AND NOW WE FEAL LIKE WE ARE PART OF THEIR FAMILY:)

Bset Doctor in Brooklyn, NY

Posted on June 7th, 2010

It is a miracle for me, I am looking this beautiful world thru my own eyes. I was almost blind, lost all my hopes but the Dr. Samer always give me hopes. He treated my eyes as well as moral support keeps alive my eyes. Dr. Samer has GOD gifted ability to cure people eyes. He is providing his professional services to people like me who lost their hope.