Dr. Samer Mattar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samer Mattar?

Excellent

Posted on September 14th, 2016

An excellent surgeon who will sit down, hold your hand and tell you he will be there for you. He is extremely kind and very supportive. Very different from surgeons that rush in and out. He is without a doubt the best out here, helping people get their lives and health back.

Dr. Mattar is the greatest!

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Dr. Mattar is wonderful! A highly-skilled surgeon, he spends time getting to know you as a person and a patient. He works together with you on establishing your goals and outcomes! I highly recommend him! Indiana's loss is Oregon's gain. I would fly to Oregon to seek bariatric care should I need it in the future...he's that good! If your health is important, you should seek his care. I certainly owe him a lot and thank him from the bottom of my heart!

DR. MATTAR HAS BEEN SANCTIONED!!!

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Beware! This doctor has been sanctioned for "inappropriate conduct" with a patient and after my experience with him as a female patient I understand why. He was completely "inappropriate" with me too. Check out healthgrades.com if you would like to confirm the sanction. I wish I would have known.

best bariatric surgeon in my humble opinion

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

He saved my life from myself....has an excellent manor with patients...is calm, cool, friendly very caring about everything with his patients and their lives. I've met no other Dr like him and being a RN I've also worked with many....he's amazing, but the kindest, gentlest, intelligent Dr around....He's a 10 on a 5 Star rating!

Posted on July 13th, 2017