Have you seen Dr. Samer S Nasher?

I was a patient of Dr. Nashers for eleven months. He helped me cope withmy chronic pain. I cn't believe some of the comments thatsome people ar posting on him. Evidently they were looking for a pill mill. I have seen him turn down people that just wanted drugs.

Referral gone bad

I was referred by my pcp and waited to be called for an appointment, but none was made or any calls. I Then had returned to my pcp and another referral was sent. Dr. Nasher himself called and scheduled me so I thought maybe this will be a good experience. There were many issues with this office and treatment. He would appear to listen, but then rush to tell u "we will address that next month" This was repetitive every month. The billing department would bill different service codes although every visit was the same, but the price billed was higher every other month. There were drug tests every month, although that was not so random, but extremely expensive. One day about six months after the beginning of treatment he asked "when did we do your EMG" I said never and he said "oh" He plugged a machine up touched a wire to my ankle and said that was the test. A couple of years ago, I was sent to another neurologist to have one done and this Dr. performed an EMG and it was an hour long, and not so pleasant. This was to determine how much nerve damage had been done in order to know where to start with treatment. Something that should have been done in the beginning I would have assumed. Between the monthly drug tests, the fluctuations in billing codes that were not accurate, but expected to be paid even though there was no explanation as to why different codes were billed even though the same service every time, co-pays and still no true, quality treatment or relief for the chronic excruciating pain of neuropathy it was a chaotic, frustrating path of more than 3 years of my life. There were times, he seemed he cared, maybe in the beginning, but for the past couple of years, it was very quick visits and sometimes, I am not even sure if he knew which patient I was. This is sad that so many people who live in chronic pain that severely reduces our lives have to be punished by this entire world of people/professionals abusing opioids whether by over prescribing to have personal financial gain or seeking them and abusing them so much to make it a societal epidemic. This referral went bad. I am going to a new neurologist on Tuesday and hope this will be a better experience. Who knows.

Nice dr, but something strange

Went to see Nasher and He looked at my MRI for memory loss and sent me for xrays for my hip pain. I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. WILL NOT CALL BACK OR DO A FOLLOW UP APPT. (I have arthritis and spur in my hips). I requested Medical records to take to another doctor and his part was not filled out. I had to complain the Board of Medicine. I didn't want to do that but after 3 months not one call from this office. I read on other reviews that people want pain pills and if he thinks you abuse drugs he will not see back. I definitely don't do drugs. This is a strange situation. strange doctor. It is a shame because I deal with depression and this most definitely did not help.

Good dr ,will listen to concerns and try to help

Great Doctor truly is concerned for your health

The Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen

I have chronic pain issues and that is why my family doctor referred me to mr.. nasher. He doesn't deserve to be called doctor. After the initial visit, mr. nasher scheduled me for a E.M.G. of my legs to determine if I had nerve damage. He then cut my pain medicine dosage by more than half, with no explanation. His rude office staff, which always has a "pat answer" of some type ready refused to let him talk to me a week later, when I started having withdrawal symptoms and wouldn't give me an appointment. This is completely wrong, and shows a total lack of consideration.

Dismissed patient

I have been a patient for years. Today I called to reschedule an appointment and was informed that he had discontinued me as a patient. I was not informed of the termination of services or provided the courtesy of a reason why. I believe that is totally unfair. I have done nothing to warrent this action. If so I would really like an explanation. The only way the I am afforded an explanation is to request my records to be mailed to me or picked up. This has hurt my feelings and will cause me problems in the future du to rhe medications prescibed. I really like and trust this Doctor and would like to receive a personal explanation for this action. This would be the fair and humane thing to do as a doctor and human being.

Dr. Nasher

good doctor but hard to get him to listen sometimes

I truly enjoyed Dr. Nasher at first. He seemed sincerely interested in my back issues & did everything he could to help me & solve my problems. My wait time got longer and longer. My appointments were getting shorter and shorter. It seemed that the doctor no longer cared about what was going on with me. I asked numerous times for X-rays and/or other tests. He would always say "next month, next month" but I never got the tests. When I first started seeing him he would spend at least 10 minutes with me, by the end, my average appointment was less then 3 minutes. After the staff said he received over 100 new patients due to another doctor who lost his license, that is when Dr. Nasher changed. I had 3 more appointments after his new patient influx & then he just dismissed me. I was given no reason why & no one would talk to me. It felt like a bad break up. Finally, the front desk girl told me that he had too many new patients & was letting a lot of his old patients go. This was horrible. I finally had a decent doctor who I had a two year relationship with & he just dropped me like it was nothing & wouldn't even tell me why. My score, review & rating reflect the doctor he became at the end, not who he was in the beginning. My rating of who he was in the beginning would have been 5 stars all around. :(

patients mother

My daughter has been calling this office for over a week with NO answer. Then all of a sudden she receives a letter in the mail from this quack that says he's terminating his patient/physician relationship with her and that her primary doctor will have to refer her to someone else. NO EXPLINATION!?!?! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?! She's been seeing him for over two years!

A+

Wonderful Doctor, I cannot begin to explain how much he has helped me. Dr. Nasher is a kind, caring physician that cares. His staff has always been professional and show true concern for you.

After visiting numerous neurologists, Dr. Nasher is the only person who has helped my migraines and neck problems.

Dr. Samer S Nasher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, WV.

Dr. Samer S Nasher Is this you?