Dr. Sami Achem-Karam Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sami Achem-Karam?

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

Dr. Achem has been my doctor since 2009 and I can say he is the best doctor I have ever had. He really cares about his patients and will do what is necessary to get to the root of your medical issue. Four stars is not enough for this wonderful man. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

the best dr. ever

Posted on July 11th, 2012

i have all kinds of medical issues and dr. achem has formed a team to diagnose and treat me. i love him

Great doctor!

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I suffered from a multitude of symptoms due to celiac disease for 41 years. I went to many doctors prior to Dr. Achem. He was extremely caring, and he was the only doctor that gave me a proper diagnosis. Since going on a gluten free diet, I feel like a new person. Dr. Achem cured me.

Excellent

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Excellent physican as well as bed side manner. If there is such a thing as a pleasant experience with a Gastro then this is the man.

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Fabulous man. Most caring doctor I have met ever. I have met a lot of doctors and have never been more impressed with someone.

Posted on May 1st, 2017