Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sami A Alskaf
13652 Cantara St
Panorama City, CA 91402
Sami A Alskaf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Best physician in LA
Self-verified patient of Sami A Alskaf - Posted on February 22nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Sami A Alskaf - Posted on February 15th, 2019
This guy had his mind made up about me from the start. He asked questions, and argued with me about my answers, as if he knew me and my life story better than I did. Poor communication. Bad attitude. Avoid him. He's a toxic egomaniac. How valid can a diagnosis and treatment plan be if he treats a patient as if all patients are alike?
Self-verified patient of Sami A Alskaf - Posted on December 13th, 2018
Sami A Alskaf Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Sami A Alskaf's office for more information.
13652 Cantara St Panorama City, CA 91402
More about Sami A Alskaf
Welcome to my Web page. I am happy to have this chance to introduce myself and tell you about my practice. I feel that I am a very fortunate physician to work at Kaiser Permanente, which I believe provides wonderful medical care for our members. I look forward to working with you to care for your health. Biography My wife and I moved from Chicago to Los Angeles after I finished my clinical training in Cook County Hospital Chicago, Illinois. After my three-month training period I decided to join SCPMG, which I considered to be the best HMO in Los Angeles. I have been married for many years and I have two children Everyone in my family is a Kaiser Permanente member. About my practice I feel that healthy living and preventive care are the best ways to stay healthy. Medicine is a very special career and allows me to help people understand the great relationship between our mind, body and spirit. I am board certified in internal medicine and bariatric and nutrition medicine and I work with a very highly trained and organized team. I feel very honored that members have entrusted me with their care and strive to treat them as I would my own family. How I thrive Family life for me is a major priority and I try to share with them exercise (walking, hiking, swimming, tennis, basketball) and reading. Working for Kaiser Permanente allows me to thrive well with my own family and community.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center, 13652 Cantara St, Panorama City, CA
Sami A Alskaf is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.