- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sami Atassi MD
Dr. Sami Atassi, MD is a doctor primarily located in DeKalb, IL, with other offices in DeKalb, IL and DeKalb, IL( and 3 other locations). They have 34 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Sami Atassi has 5 locations
2600 S Michigan Ave Ste 308
Chicago , IL 60616
Dr. Sami Atassi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sami Atassi has the following 12 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Sami Atassi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sami Atassi
Dr. Atassi works in DeKalb, IL and 4 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Atassi is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, Kishwaukee Community Hospital and Mercy Hospital & Medical Center.