Dr. Sami R Framjee Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sami R Framjee?

Dissatisfaction

I went to this doctor for an evaluation regarding an evaluation for a previous back injury from Dec. 1998. He spent less then 10 minutes and NEVER looked at my back.

Back in 1987, when I was a freshman in HS, I was referred to this man, a school nurse having noticed a spine curvature during a scoliosis screening. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and said I didn't need anything and was fine. All I needed was a brace at night, but now, because I was a kid willing to listen to the first thing he said, I'm 41 and looking at back surgery to reduce a 70% curvature to a 30%. 5 minutes with this man has given me a reminder for a lifetime of the value of forgiveness. I would not, however, trust anything he says.