Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sami O Khan
Dr. Sami O Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, GA, with another office in Snellville, GA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. Dr. Khan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sami O Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sami O Khan has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Sami O Khan has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 25
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sami O Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sami O Khan, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Duluth, GA, in this video.
Dr. Sami O Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.