Dr. Sami Nazzal Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sami Nazzal?

very bad doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Patients should watch this doctor carefully as he is not truthful and misdiagnose patients to do procedures which are not needed. He is very cunning but in fact has a very bad personality. All he cares is to make MONEY not about the quality of medical care. He performed various procedures within 2 years which were unnecessary (stents) spoiling the arteries so that consequently I had to have open heart surgery (4-bypass). He also medicated me with the strongest of blood thinner without doing prior testing and within few hours 95% of blood platelets were destroyed and required 3 transfusions otherwise I would have died! This was within 2 years period (1999-2002). I discovered these malpractice 10 years later and unfortunately could not take legal action although I kept all my medical records and CD's in proper order. Please take other doctors from different hospital advice before allowing this 'doctor' perform any procedure.

long waits

Posted on June 28th, 2017

My appointment was at 12:30pm and I signed in at 12:15pm. I didn't get called in until 1:35pm and was asked to wait again in the clinic room. I was not seen by the doctor until 2:10pm.

Abandonment of Patient

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Obnoxious, overly aggressive with patients. Demands that they agree with his testing procedures - he does not ask or give them a choice, in violation of patients rights. His office staff is extremely rude. After being in the hospital for two weeks under Nazzal's care, I was given an appointment for a month later. I was treated rudely and as if my opinions and decisions did not matter. Further, he refused to see me because I didn't get an appt. quickly enough to see him. The appt. was made for me by his office the day I left the hospital. Nazzal may have once been very good. He needs to retire and a few of his office staff need to be replaced.

Ridiculous Wait!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

After a stroke, This doctor suggested a stress test yet the staff was incompetent in dealing with the insurance (it's a large group PPO!), callbacks don't happen for days (if at all), scheduling is a mess, and each visit we have waited for at least 2 hours. Then, the doctor was unsure about what action to take. There is no confidence in the doctor or the incompetence of the staff.

Great doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Nazzal has been great. He is attentive, explains procedures etc... well, and friendly. However, I just can't get over the wait times. I have been coming here for the last 2 years and I believe each wait time as been 1 hr to 3 and this is not an exaggeration. I have plenty of patience and wait to see the best but i wish there was a better scheduling. I understand there are other situations that may cause delays but this has been each visit that I've waited over 1 hour just to get into a room from the waiting room.

Non-Caring staff.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I have been trying to have a procedure done since mid Nov. Part of it was done in Dec. I have to continually call the office to see if I will be rescheduled. They don't send referrals in a timely manner. They have not called or scheduled anything since before Christmas. I have a serious artery blockage and I am worried. This staff cares not. Good Doctor but, very bad staff.

leonard caccamo, md

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Dr. Nazzal 'rocks'

Posted on May 24th, 2012

At 71 with a heart attack under my belt at 37 and a 5-way bypass a couple of years later at Cedars in LA, then a "repipe" 3-years ago at St Bernardines. I found Dr. Nazzal as a recommendation from my Dr. in Big Bear Lake after my LA cardiologist retired. He keeps me "rockin" as I continue to work full time in the music concert touring business.

the best

Posted on July 26th, 2011

the best of the best

Dr. Nazzal and his bedside manners

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

Dr. Nazzal is one fantastic Doctor. He never rests. While I was hospitalized for bypass surgery, Dr. Nazzal would check in with me every single day and it would be day or night and sometimes both. His bedside manners were great. Always straight forward with answers but always uplifting and with a smile on his face. He is some one you can trust! As for his office staff, what an incredible bunch of people. Very professional, and easy going.

Posted on November 7th, 2017