Dr. Sami U Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sami U Khan?

Great dr

My daughter got attacked by a dog and he fixed her face with minimal scar. He was great!!!

Love Him and his Staff

My experience with this office started right after my raditation treatment, which was after my chemotheraphy, so need less to say I was CRABBY....My overall time spend with this office was a awesome journey to correcting the damage breast cancer did. I would suggest this plastic surgeon to any women for implants. Stonybrook is an awesome hospital also. Thank you Dr.Kahn

Heartless

I seriously would not recommend him to anybody. I am a breast cancer patient and the breast that didn't have cancer has such an ugly huge scar, he filled me with saline and don't bother asking how I feel. I've waited a good 40 min. In the room for him to come check me. He's just one of those physicians that just care about the money and not the concerns of his patients.

Horrible service

Was unable to see me immediately after my operation. I received subpar attention regarding my post-op infection and there was a huge delay in readmitting me. The incision had to be reopened and left me with a horribly looking scar!

Kind, compassionate, professional

Dr. Khan and his staff are wonderful,kind,caring and compassionate. He does not rush and is brilliant at in performing his professional duties. I would recommend him without hesitation. He has done numerous surgeries on my husband.

Fractured Mandibular Care

Very patient and informative doctor. Confident with his care and treatment for my teenage son,

Dr. Sami U Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.