More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samia G Ateia has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Samia was very rude and very fast durin our visit instead of checking out the patient throughly ears nose ect. She just takes care of what he patient has came in for! When I brought my son into her she was very rough and very rude to my son she grab him in a way I didn't expect a Dr. to do. She pulld him by his collar to make him sit up and lay down i did not appreciate the way she handled him and when I brought it up to her she didn't no apoligize for what she had done! She is a pediatrician so I expect her to know how to deal with small children. I will never take my child to her again nor will I ever recommend her!
45 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1973
Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Samia G Ateia accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamia Gerets Ateia Md, 1802 Diamond Knoll Ln, Diamond Bar, CA
Dr. Samia G Ateia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Diamond Bar, CA.