Dr. Samin Akhtar Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Samin Akhtar?

New Patient

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I wanted to change doctor's and researched for a few weeks before making an appointment with Dr. Akhtar. Boy, did I make the right decision! She listened, ask questions, was very kind and let me know that even though my appointment was running longer than we had anticipated, her goal was to make sure everything was taken care of before I left. She also has a great staff - especially her nurse!

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner.....warm and caring. I'm a long time patient with this medical group, but this is my first visit with Dr. Akhtar and it won't be my last. Love this doctor.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

I had a great visit with Dr. Akhtar, she and Amy were very warm and friendly which made me feel very comfortable. I felt like they were really trying to get to know me.

She is AWESOME!

Posted on July 30th, 2015

It was my great good luck to "have" to take an appointment with Dr. Akhtar last year, because my primary care physician "could not squeeze me in." My health care is now is superb! She follows up with everything, listens to everything I tell her. I would have ignored my on again, off again, burning pain on my right side but at her insistence and urging, I got an MRI. My gall bladder got removed just in time, moments before it would have ruptured. She takes excellent care of me. She is awesome! Thank you Dr. Akhtar and staff - you all are great.

Felt heard

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I love her clear, easy-to-understand explanations. She takes time to answer all your questions. She even fit in more exam time when I bought up another issue I was dealing with.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

Dr. Aktar take time for me. She's the best doctor I've ever had.

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Akhtar really listened to me and spent a good deal of time with me. She made sure all my questions were answered. Great sense of humor as well!

Posted on April 9th, 2014

The Doctor was just fabulous, comforting, friendly, kind, compassionate, and very thorough. The extra time in the office off sets the wonderful care the doctor and her nurse gave.

Posted on May 10th, 2017