Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Samina Ismail
Dr. Samina Ismail, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cary, NC, with another office in Cary, NC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ismail is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. Dr. Ismail has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Samina Ismail has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Samina Ismail has the following 8 expertise
- Deficiency Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Samina Ismail has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Samina Ismail is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr Ismail takes the time to listen and understand your pain and concerns affecting your life. She provides a higher level of understanding of the medicines and procedures she prescribes. Dr Ismail's staff are warm and inviting. They promptly send your prescriptions, call you for test results, and rely information to Dr. Ismail.
If you are looking for a doctor who CARES, and will go the extra mile for you then Dr. Ismail is the one. Before going to her I was being seen by another doctor who just could get it done. I went to Dr. Ismail the first visit she knew what was wrong the worked up a treatment plan. She takes the time to talk to you and make sure you are clear on what she think. JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!!
The location is a little small but has a homey feel. The front desk has a lovely smile and I was told that the location is only temp. I was treated so well and the staff was very understanding and helpful. The doctor is great she knows what she's talking about and she knows her medications religiously. I recommend this to everyone
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ismail is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Karachi Medical And Dental College
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Samina Ismail accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samina Ismail is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.