Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Samir S Agarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Samir S Agarwal has the following 13 expertise
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Pain
Dr. Samir S Agarwal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
From the beginning I found Dr. Agarwal to be quite a delightful man. At our first meeting he set my mind at ease by explaining everything that had to be done and drawing me a diagram. The staff in the offices he works from are always pleasant and extremely helpful. If any family or friend required his type of services I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Agarwal. My surgery was successful. He is in my opinion a great doctor.
18 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGrand Strand Medical Center, 809 82nd Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC
Dr. Samir S Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.