Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samir G Artoul MD
Dr. Samir G Artoul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City, CA, with other offices in Elk Grove, CA and Wildomar, CA (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Artoul is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento. He speaks English.
Dr. Samir G Artoul has 4 locations
9394 Big Horn Blvd
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Dr. Samir G Artoul has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Samir G Artoul has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
Dr. Artoul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Samir G Artoul Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samir G Artoul, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Sun City, CA, in this video.
Dr. Samir G Artoul is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City, CA.