Dr. Samir A Dabbous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir A Dabbous?

none

Dr. Dabbous has in the past treated my mother and sister. I treated with a different cardiologist that works at a differnt hosp but w/ dr. on a referal bases. i was on the table duing a heart procedure and the results were text to dr and he accepted me and did the procedure that day within 3 hrs. when I was told I needed a stint I knew i was in excellent hands with dr. Dabbous and his staff at Oakwood. i never felt fear because I knew i was in excellent hands.

Excellent Care for Fourteen Years

Dr. Dabbous has guided me through a number of cardiac situations. He has always taken any symptoms seriously and investigated them.

Dr. Samir A Dabbous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.