Have you seen Dr. Samir F Farag?

Very supportive and skilled Psychiatrist

Great doctor of the mind and really listens Dr. Samir Farag is very knowledgeable and supportive. Been with him 7 years now. He's the best listener out of all I had in the past and processes quickly presenting what he feels would benefit me best. He's been supportive and encouraging. Reminds me how far I've come and how much I've worked and how hard to get there and that I can't give up. He believes that I'll get what I'm after and I did. He knows medicines every which way but loose. Polite, professional, dignified, gentleman. Respectful, caring, concerned. He gives space for me to talk unlike others and without criticism or judgement. Very sharp dresser, Not disheveled like many of the other psychiatrists I've had. Appearance says a lot with a psychiatrist and a disheveled mind doctor is Not a doctor who should be treating someone else's mind and behavior when they won't care for themselves. *Very accepting, supportive and understanding of my LGBQI&T communities. If you're in need of a very good psychiatrist with whom you needn't worry and can be yourself, go see him and stick with it. You deserve to feel better. We all do. Best to all, ~MC

Said that I had breaks of reality without even consulting with me. Horrible doctor. Throws psychiatry back 100 years.

Phenomenal doctor

Dr. Farag is an amazing doctor! He is kind and respectful. He always listens to my concerns and is nonjudgemental. I feel extremely lucky to have found a doctor not only knowledgeable and good at what he does but who also shows empathy.

Terrible

He was uncaring and rude. He gave me medicine that caused me to gain 80 pounds over 2 months.. My mother came with me once to ask him to change the medication due to the weight gain. He wouldn't. He said, "Do you want your daughter dead or fat?" I was thin when I started going to him.... He said I must have been eating all day long. My eating habits were the same as when I was thin. He didn't seem to care one bit about me, the weight gain, or the added depression that caused! There were other medications that he could have given me. I have since changed doctors and am happy with him.

Dr. Farag is an amazing doctor! I highly recommend him. Honestly, I don't like many doctors either.

You have better odds winning in Vegas than getting decent mental health treatment

For several yrs at Chester County Day Program I watched him pump numerous mentally ill patients with anti-psychotics until they became obese, lifeless and useless. Didn't seem to bother him one bit. His treatment of me was an experience I'd like to forget.

******

Completely deplorable, inhumane performance when he worked for Community Services. He wouldn't even consult with the patients he was prescribing medication for. You've heard of Sweeney Todd? A butcher. You need your head examined if you make an appt. with this person.

Dr. Farag is a Great Doctor

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Farag. He is amazing at diagnosing the problem and giving the solutions. At first meeting, I was throw off by his ability to accurately diagnose my problems with the few details I gave about my life and experiences. His analytical was direct and impressive. He was also very courteous and took time to listen to me and my concerns and help me with my problems. My only problem was with the office at which he works in Collegeville. I have found on too many occasions to count, the staff to be very rude and unhelpful. I felt as if they didn't care and didn't understand the problems of someone with mental health concerns. I have been to other counseling centers and the staff at Penn Psych are the worst I've encountered. They make the whole experience difficult and frustrating.

I like his knowledge and professionalism as well as bedside manner. He is an excellent Neurologist and Psychiatrist and I have been with him a long time. I would recommend him as a Doctor to anyone,

Not Good

I called the office three times for support against suicide. Dr Farag did not return my calls. Completely unacceptable.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR

Dr. Samir F Farag is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Collegeville, PA.