Dr. Samir K Gupta Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Samir K Gupta?

Best ever!

I've been seeing Dr. Gupta for almost 8 years, which is about 8 times longer than I've stuck with any other psychiatrist! He listens to me and makes me feel like my mental health is a team effort. I have say in my treatment and he respects my opinions and feelings. He also takes an interest in my overall health, monitoring my weight and blood pressure, and places large importance on proper nutrition and healthy sleep patterns. He is heavily booked and it can be hard to make an appointment as a new patient. The reception staff isn't super friendly, but not rude. They get the job done. The nurses are nicer.

Dr. Samir K Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valparaiso, IN.