Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samir E Hage has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Hage was my wife's doctor years ago, we always wanted to go back to his office he made her laugh after labor by saying " Piece of cake! Same time next year?" however different insurance prevented it for two of her pregnancies. In her current pregnancy she waited 3 1/2 months to finally get an appointment, waiting for insurance to go through. She picked Dr. Hage as her doctor of course and because she had been seen at the birth center for one visit, Dr. Hage refused to except her as a patient. My wife was crushed. I wondered what became of the kind doctor we had previously encountered. My wife is perfectly healthy, so their just was not any good reason for the straight out rejection, of my beautiful pregnant wife. My only thought is that this doctor is not the same man we dealt with seven years ago. My guess is that he no longer cares about his patience at all. Why else would he behave with such carelessness, to a former patient. People change.
The only thing I hated was the miscommunication by the staff members at this clinic. They would not give correct information about what your part of the bill is, send labs to some agency that could be out of network of your insurance and then make you pay any remaining bill. Worst part is they will never call you back for any questions you may have, no matter how many voice mails you leave for their staff.
DR Hage is my wifes OB Doc and he's awesome. I wish this guy did family practice. He just delivered my son a few days ago and went above and beyond the call of duty. He's very attention to detail. My wife and I also work in the medical field and are around MD quiet a bit so i can honestly say that DR Hage is the BEST bed side manner. I cant say enough great things about this man.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2010, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Dr. Samir E Hage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSamir E Hage Do, 255 Terracina Blvd Ste 202, Redlands, CA
Dr. Samir E Hage is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Redlands, CA.