Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samir Khanjar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Samir Khanjar has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Samir Khanjar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Khanjar tells you how it is whether you like it or not. He's a butt. Point blank. And there has been times where hes really got to me. But I wouldn't had of wanted anyone else to deliver my son. He was awesome. He knows what he is doing. Yes he is cocky. But he's probaby the top doctor in Maryland for delivering babies. He knows his stuff. And you gotta take him with a grain of salt and if he really irritates you get smart back.
If I could give him no stars I would . He made my first experience at premier health a horrible one I actually cared when I got home ,he is very rude and not kind with words ! Dr. knapp is the best doctor to have ! He listens he kinda nd he is proactive ! I love how he takes care of his patients nd makes them feel at home with him ,He's a very trust worthy guy
Unfortunately because of my insurance dr khan jar is my only option. However he can be extremely rude one appt and completely nice the next! I wonder if he's been checked for bipolar?! When I was pregnant with my son I had an appt on fri afternoon I said I was having contractions ( keep in mind this was my third child) neither dr khan jar nor dr knapp could be bothered to even check my cervix. I was told to go home and rest which I did ( I still was not due for 6 weeks) by 2 am I was in full blown labor that could not be stopped and gave birth to my son in our bathroom with no medical assistance. When I told the drs what happened the response was " we'll stuff happens..." No one even asked how my child not myself was!
My wife and I went in to see Dr. Khanjar for a routine 1st trimester appointment. This was my first time going to one of the appointments, and when the Doctor came in he didn't even look at me and started talking to my wife about her pregnancy. A couple minutes later he asked if there were any questions, and I said "Hi, my name is Justin". His response was "That is not a question". I responded back with "Well, normally when you first meet someone you introduce yourself first, that's the polite thing to do." His response was to say "OK" and then continued talking to Sarah about her pregnancy. He didn't introduce himself, apologize, or anything. There are 3 possibilities: he was having a bad day, he doesn't know how to communicate to human beings, or he's a donkey. Whichever is the case, my wife and I were amazed at how rude he was and clearly will NOT be going back to see this guy again.
Dr. Khanjar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1995
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Dr. Samir Khanjar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlpha Health Centers, 111 W High St Ste 204, Elkton, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samir Khanjar in this video.
Dr. Samir Khanjar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.