Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samir Al Khouri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Samir Al Khouri has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Samir Al Khouri has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Al Khouri's cavelier attitude caused the death of my father last year. He did not listen to us when we told him my father was very ill during his stay at Fairfax Inova Hospital. His attitude was terrible and he refused to come in when my father was crashing. It turns out my father's kidneys were failing due to an infection. The night Dr. Khouri refused to come in is the last time we saw my father concious. he was put on life supoort and died 4 days later. My father was in Fairfax for a routine angioplasty and was only 76 years old. It was the first time he had ever been hospitalized.I hope none of you have to be at the mercy of Samir Khouri.
Dr. Al Khouri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samir Al Khouri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.