Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samir I Kreit
Dr. Samir I Kreit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingwood, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Kreit is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Kreit has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samir I Kreit has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Samir I Kreit has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Samir I Kreit is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr Kreit did two hernia operations on me about two years apart. The first one was a cake walk. In the second one I coded in the operating room. My blood pressure went to 60/0. My wife was told to make plans, that I was going to die. Every thing in my body shut down. I was in a drug induced coma for 22 days . For the first 5 days it was touch and go. Dr Kreit put me back together, He removed a large section of my bowel that had died. God used his knowledge and skills to repair me, Miss Donna his N P was and is on top of her game. This lady is very good at what she does. I feel that she was a big part of my living and owe both her and Dr Kreit a debt that I will never be able to repay. I feel that God put Dr Kreit and Miss Donna in my life.
Dr. Sam Kreit is a great surgeon and person. His office is the best, but what makes his office exceptional is his staff of Donna the NP and Melissa the front desk receptionist. We were there recently and could not have been treated better by those 2. They went above and beyond to give us the care needed, especially after a stressfull operation. Donna the NP is smart, and informative, and compassionate. Melisssa made us feel right at home from the minute we got there until when we left. Dr. Kreit should be thankful he has such great caring and loving staff. LOVE them both. <3
Dr Kreit was the only DR available that could perform my daughters appendix surgery at Kingwood after an emergency visit I didn't really have a choice. Long story short it was a great experience, the procedure was quick, her recovery is going well and he is available to answer our questions. My 14 yr old daughter likes him and so does the rest of my family.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kreit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1976
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Samir I Kreit accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Houston Kidney Clinic, 24044 Highway 59 N, Kingwood, TX
Dr. Samir I Kreit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingwood, TX.