Dr. Samir Makani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Makani?

Top Notch Doctor!

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Dr. Makani has saved my life twice. He and his staff are talented, compassionate professionals. Real experts in their field. Would easily recommend Dr. Makani to family and friends.

Confidant and Caring

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Makani has a wonderful approach with his patients! He put me and my husband so at ease during my clinical prior to major surjery. He walked us through the whole thing, stopped so I could ask questions, heard my husband's concerns, broke everything down for us. We felt in great hands the day of the operation & that he remembered what we talked about during the consultation, He followed up & assured that he would be calling with results as he believes in direct contact with his patients. After our 1st meeting, my husband said 'I love him!'

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Makani saw me within 5 minutes, patiently answered my questions and made me feel at ease. His bedside manner is second to none. I'm so happy to have him perform my surgery. I know I am in good hands .

Unbelievable

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Dr Makani is truly an exception in "doctoring". He is funny, FUN, and exceptionally learned. I can't explain it other than to say he strikes me, continously, as an exceptionally learned man who ALWAYS remembers his patients are people first, whether in the middle of an emergency or not. Eyes on, hands on, reassuring with his face and his touch. Willing with a smile, a hearty laugh, teasing, ready with kindness, backboned by knowledge... This man absolutely does deserve to be far more than he is, so long as he does NOT lose the actual people connection he has. :) Whether fake or real it comes ACROSS as exceptionally real, and I'm a 50 year old, unable to be a) surprised or b) tricked. Prior to Dr Makani I have had 1 GOOD physician in my life, and in retrospect? He comes no where close. The only thing breaking my heart is now watching him work so hard under the whole "WHAT is wrong with her..." thing. Yes Doctor, I can see it, and no, it does NOT cause me to want to give you up. Should you be the last physician I have, I will be content as to the personal, and endless, care I got on the way. Thank you.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Makani. He is confident, caring, and he listens. I never felt rushed while talking to him. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions, and asked me what questions he needed to know? I feel he has a lot of expertise in his field of medicine, which put me at ease. I am thankful to be one of his patients.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017