Dr. Samir Mehta Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Samir Mehta?

bring your husband

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I crushed my hand and he did a good job with surgery. When I went to his office he would not stop flirting with me. He went so far as to ask me out after my wrist is healed even though he knows i am married. I told him I was married and he said he is too and he didn't see a problem with his behavior. I brought my husband with me after this visit

He plans a miracle

Posted on September 13th, 2017

It has been 3 months since my skydiving accident when my friends brought me to Dr. S. Mehta. I already had 3 surgeries, metal, infection, unhealed wound and fibula in my ankle.I was losing hope... Dr. Mehta made a perfect plan.This doctor is very knowledgeable,skilled, professional, confident, and positive.He made such a difference. Now I have my life back! The sky and high heels are waiting for me. :) Thank you Dr.Samir Mehta and his team!

Arrogant, vain, conceited and self centered

Posted on June 19th, 2017

He thinks he is better than anybody else in every way. He was pompous and thought I should put him on a pedestal. I don't know if he acts like this with all of the people he sees or just females. I will never see him again or give him the time of day. I feel sorry for his wife.

ABOVE EXCEPTIONAL IN ALL ASPECTS!

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Dr. Mehta gave me a chance at maintaining the healthy, active lifestyle that would have been impossible had I stayed within my home area. His remarkable bedside manner, depth of knowledge and willingness to explain things made it easy to instantly trust him. He re-attached my hamstring, a surgery that was pretty much unheard of in my area and considered too invasive to undertake. At the age of 54, I am able to continue exercising daily, including racquetball and my many high impact activities. As far as wait time? I would have waited whatever length of time was needed to be able to see a doctor of this caliber.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Past Patient

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Excellent. Dr Mehta was able to repair inferior surgical repairs to my pelvis by a hosiptal in western PA. Following a traumatic boating injury caused 4 dislcation and one fracture, the imobilization device workedloose, and needed to be removed and replaced. Dr. Mehta was able to effect the repairs and get me back to 100%. Wouldn't go to anyone else!!

Complex problem - one solution

Posted on November 6th, 2013

I would have lost my leg if it wasn't for him.

Crushed Elbow

Posted on June 21st, 2013

West Chester Hospital couldn't handle it. Dr. Mehta reconstructed my elbow through 6 surgeries. Acceptional ability, bedside manner, and very compationate, Highly reccomended.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Had a motorcycle accident back in 08. Got sent to a hospital that wasn't capable of handling it to make a long a short. An I got sent like so many other I read about on hear. But in that time my bone died an doctor Mehta cut it out an healed it up an now he's getting me my length back in my leg. So I can be Normal again an not have a limp anymore. This doctor is the best at what he does. Been under his knife 7 times so far. An I'm even lucky enough to text message him with problems too. He's just the best doctor out there by far.

Awesomeness

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Mehta did an amazing job fixing my leg after I was hit by a car. His care for my needs helped me get back walking quickly and efficiently. I will never forget what he did to help me recover.

Impressive Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Very good bedside manner. Very knowledgeable of his profession. To sum it up,he knows his stuff.

Posted on April 23rd, 2017