Dr. Samir N Patel Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Samir N Patel?

They are associated with (and in Bay office building) Bay Medical which is the cardiac hospital in the Pan Handle to go to for the best cardiac care

Snow Bird Insecurity Disapateded!

Here we are on vacation in a hospital we know nothing about! My baggage is Pulmonary Fibrosis and A-fib. On the way here, I went into conjestive heart failure. At the emergency room after the ER staff got me stabelized,Dr Patel arrived. After many questions and little socializing,he admitted me to ICU. Before the end of the next day, he had all my medical records and expressed a clear understanding of my condition. New medications and discharge resulted in a continued vacation and my peace of mind!

Dr. Samir N Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.