Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samir G Ouais has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Samir G Ouais has the following 13 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 10
In regards with the staff specifically Lacy in the Kingwood office is the lowest of the ladder in patients service she is rude, disrespectful and no sense of compassion, spoke the office mgr about this issues. On the other hand Mona is the complete opposite of her she is always eager to assist you, shows real concerns for the patient. Love Dr. Ouais he is one of a kind.
Not only does it the visit take forever, I was called in for a consult on an ultrasound that was performed in office and the doctor never bothered to show up to the office. When I went to another doctor and had them request my records, the staff claimed that they have no record of my procedure even happening. They are also claiming it would take SEVERAL WEEKS to get my records to the new doctor. This is by far the worst and most unprofessional doctor and staff I have ever dealt with.
Dr. Samir G Ouais accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samir G Ouais is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.