Dr. Samir B Patel Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Samir B Patel?

Make sure he reads the file

My mother recently went to this Dr. at ACMC to have a tube replacement. A tube that was draining pancreatic enzymes because of a differnt Dr.'s error, After the procedure he came out and looked me in the eye and said "It slipped right into her bowel, like it belonged there." I had to feed the contents of that drain back to her through a J tube along with her liquid tube nutrition. I looked at him and said I canot feed that back to her, and his response was I can remove it and put the temporary bag back on if thats what you want. Im sorry but you just pierced her bowel and know you want to pull it out. She is not draining these essential enzymes and because of this error she has gotten very very sick and is now in the University of Penn in ICU. I don't believe that this dr. even knew what kind of drain he was replacing because it certainly was not in her bowel. I would not recomend him to anyone.

Metastatic Melanoma