Dr. Samir M Sukkar Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Samir M Sukkar?

Great friendly knowledgeable staff!

I have been very pleased with my experience here.

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are amazing!

Great staff and amazing doctor. Caring and thorough. Definitely would recommend. Very professional and willing to answer questions!

Satisfied,would use doctor again

Doctor was really genuine and straight forward. All staff was really nice and very pleasant,never waited more then 5 minutes. Extremely happy with results.

HIGHLY Recommend

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are all the most professional people I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. They are very informative, personable and caring in every way. I had implant removal, and Dr. Sukkar made sure he told me exactly what to expect along the way. His staff was very caring and concerned with my feelings and emotions in my post-op visits. This care and guidance made the entire process so much easier. The costs were completely affordable as well. No matter what service you may be looking for, I highly recommend this office!

I could not be happier

I love my body again!

Everyone in the office was very supportive and very professional. I was very self conscious about the way my body looked when I first came in, but the staff put me at ease. Dr. Sukkar and his staff did an excellent job and I have already referred a friend to the office. I feel so much more confident and my husband loves the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sukkar to anyone wanting to achieve the best possible results.

Could not have made a better choice!

Dr. Sukkar exceeded my expectations. I was a difficult case, and was told by another plastic surgeon that a breast lift would not help correct my issues. My breast looked like skin bags! Boy was the other plastic surgeon wrong. Dr. Sukkar did a fabulous job, and my breast look natural and are perky again. I would recommend him to everyone. It was also important to me to choose someone I felt genuinely cared about his patients and Dr. Sukkar and all his staff have been so personable and I felt like they wanted the best result for me. Seriously, this man is an artist! I could not be happier.

Dr. Sukkar is Awesome!

Dr. Sukkar and his staff are fabulous! They answered all of my questions before and after my procedure. They make you feel very welcome each time you come in. Everyone seems genuinely happy to see you and they treat you like you are their only patient! I highly recommend Dr. Sukkar.

Pleased Patient

Recently had a breast reduction and lift. And if I would have known how it would change my life; I would have done it 15 years ago. I attribute my success, easy of the surgery and happiness to the knowledge of Dr. Sukkar as a surgeon.

Dr. Sukkar is the best!!!!!

Dr. Sukkar has performed several surgical procedures on me and I trust him completely. I saw 5 doctors before I chose dr. Sukkar and I'm so glad I did! I am so happy with my results! From Mary his patient coordinator, toTrish his nurse, to his wife who also works there, they are awesome!!!!!

Dr. Sukkar and his stuff are outstanding!!!!

I went for my first consultation with Dr Sukkar and I was so pleased I canceled my other consultations. I had a breast augmentation and I am very pleased with Dr. Sukkar's work. I am always happy to recommend Dr. Sukkar to any of my family and friends.

Dr. Samir M Sukkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.