Dr. Samira Y Khera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samira Y Khera?

Dr. Khera is a very caring provider. She takes time to sit and talk in depth with me each time I am there and shows genuine interest and care for my medical conditions and my well-being. She is one of the best medical practitioners I have been to. Her office staff is great also!

Dr.Khera is wonderful !

Dr.Khera is incredible. She goes above and beyond to help in any way possible. She took me on as a patient in the middle of my breast cancer journey. She and her staff made such a difference. She is extremely knowledgeable and her compassion is amazing. I highly recommend her.

Excellent care

Dr. Khera makes a real connection and shows genuine concern for her patients. She takes the time to find out what is happening in the person's life that might affect her health. She remembers these issues from visit to visit. She practices true "integrative" medicine.

I felt respected and cared about by Dr. Khera. She took time for me to THINK of what I needed to ask her and I really appreciated that.Although she treated me professionally, I felt like I knew her for years.I am so greatful that we have doctors, especially in this profession, that make you feel as comfortable as possible.

BULLY AND INFLEXIBLE DOCTOR

I found this doctor to be a bully, pushing for things that as I patient I didn't want to do or wasn't prepared at that time to do because of extenuating circumstances that Dr. Khera had no understanding of or empathy for. She was totally inflexible as a doctor. I could never go back to her again. Additionally she bills herself as holistically oriented and that is a total untruth. Not only doesn't she have any understanding of what holistic means but in her waiting room she has plastic cups for hot coffee. If she was holistic, she would know that heating up plastic and then drinking it is the kiss of death. Stay far away from this phoney, unsympathetic doctor.

The best,most personal Dr.I have ever expeirenced