Dr. Samiran D Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samiran D Patel?

Thank you! Thank you!

I was sick today and even though they were booked full, they found room for me! I am grateful to Dr Patel and his staff. I wish other offices would be as accomodating. I will refer Dr Patel to my friends and family!

Caring and professional!

This doctor doesn't just run in and out of the room. He listens to you. He explains things to you. When I left that office, I had peace of mind That I am In the best of hands. I would give 5 stars if this program would allow that....His staff was caring as well. You will be glad you chose Dr Patel!

BEDSIDE MANNER LACKING

First time that I could not connect with a physician on any level. He was not happy with me and said "You DO have _(diagnosis)__ and you WILL __(treatment)___!". I have never had any physician not willing to listen to me before and to be so rude to me.

Dr. Samiran D Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.