Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samiullah H Sayyid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Colon Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Well, where do I start? I seen this Dr. For 11 years, more out of convenience! He messed me up bad! I wound up in the hospital several times! He diagnosed me and wrote prescriptions without one test! It took a team of five DR's to straighten me out! He is useless unless your looking for easy drugs! He is nothing but a yeah,yeah doctor!
I had an app at Med Scan Inc, the staff there are wonderful. I was there for a stress test. The staff were very nice and did all they could to make it a pleasant visit , the nurse got me sit up and all ready. She text the Dr to say that I am ready, he told her he'll be there n 5 minutes, 45 minutes later we were still waiting for the Dr. He came into the room where I was waiting, he never spoke to me and never bothered to say who he is. The whole time he was in my room , he was on the phone. He is the rudest Dr I have never meet.
Dr. Sayyid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Samiullah H Sayyid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamiullah Habib Sayyid Md, 1085 Professional Dr Ste G2, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samiullah H Sayyid in this video.
Dr. Samiullah H Sayyid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.