Dr. Sammie S Gibson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sammie S Gibson?

Busy practice, but worth it.

Dr. Gibson may not be able to do a scheduled appointment in a week, but her office makes room for existing patients with emergencies, and her entire staff from start to finish are curteous, kind, caring, yet unspeakably professional. They know how to communicate urgency while still keeping you at ease.

Never going back

I do not recommend going to this dr for anything fertility related, maybe a Pap smear but that's it. I was given a medication for several months with no results, come to find out that I didn't even need that medication, which Dr. Gibson would have know if she had done the appropriate lab work. Also, the office staff are not very friendly or helpful. I have called and spoken with some of them and was made to feel like an annoyance.

wonderful

Seen her with my last 2 pregnancy and no issues. She's been great with me, answered all my questions and then some.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Gibson is totally awesome! She is caring and take times to listen to my problems.

Not recommended

My story: dr Gibson did not listen to me or my body when I was dilated to one and ready to be induced after two weeks of going to the hospital for contractions and her stopping them and sending me home. I was 37 weeks when I was sent home again after thinking that day was the day I would have my 8lb 2 oz baby boy. Two days later I went back to hospital because I could not feel him move. He had died and flipped to be breach. I had to have a c section and never get to hear my baby cry. Reports found no reason for the death. But I know it was because I was being sent back home time and time after again because this dr would not listen to me. I am forever shatter by this dr and cannot set foot in highlands again.

i love this dr.she has helped me so much with my gyno prblems..she cares about her patients,,listens and not in a hurry

Amazing doctor and staff.

patient

Wonderful doctor! Hard to find a doctor that listens to a patient! She does and explains the options you have and let's you decide what you think will work best for you! I recommend her to everyone who asks about an obgyn! Great job Dr. Gibson!

your a great doctor

Dr. Sammie S Gibson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prestonsburg, KY.