Dr. Sammy Deeb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sammy Deeb?

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I went to visit Dr Deeb was referred by my primary Dr. everything was good except the part they were scheduling for my surgery the person stated she called my insurance if she did she would have known I have met my deductible she would not schedule my appointment until I paid over $1,000.00 for deposit of preop surgery. I told her I did not have that money she stated call back in 30 day or when you have the money. I cam home called my insurance company and was told that I have met my deductible and no one had called to verified that information.

Everybody at the hospital was right!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I went in for a visit for my first surgery ever knowing I had an umbilical hernia. Dr. Deeb knew immediately how he would repair it and even answered concerns I had. He was very quick about discussing topics, but it didn't bother me. His staff was very nice and helpful. Wait time was a little long, but they apologized. I was VERY nervous about surgery but everyone at the hospital kept telling me what a great surgeon I had and how quickly his patients healed and what a great job he did. I asked one nurse if they said that about all surgeons and she said, no they didn't and if one was bad, she wouldn't say anything at all. On the day of surgery he was very comforting for me and my family with a great sense of humor which I loved. I was surprised how small my scar was compared to the ones online of the same surgery. I healed very quickly and was even standing/slowly walking on the first day. If I or anyone else I know needed general surgery, I would go to or recommend Dr. Deeb in an instant. Everybody at the hospital was right; he's a great surgeon.

Dr. Deeb Saved My Life

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Needed Lap Chole

Posted on March 12th, 2009

As a nurse, I knew I was having classic gallbladder s/s. Dr. Deeb ordered a hepatobiliary scan. I was borderline on this test. On the day scheduled for me to receive these results, only small amt. of staff was present. They had scheduled me for a day that he was not present. The nurse came out to talk to me, and gave me another appt. stating that he would talk lap chole with me, that my results were below what was needed for the gallbladder removal. Finally, upon seeing him. He told me all I needed to do was go back to work full time, and that he thought I had irritable bowel. Thinking I was crazy for the next few months, I jaundiced, had ascites and nearly irreversible liver damage from my diseased gallbladder that he so callously misdiagnosed.

Posted on May 9th, 2017