Dr. Sammy Horton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sammy Horton?

a quiet person....but i did not go there seeking an interesting conversationalist....he addresses the pertinent issues and then goes on about his business.....

Great Doctor!

I'm grateful to dr horton and his team there! I had been dealing with pains in my gut area for quite a while and I had seen a GI specialist in a big city that wrote me off and never answered my questions, but dr horton and his staff have been very willing to answer any questions that I had and were very patient with me and figured out what was going wrong. I'm truly grateful for them!!

DR. HORTON

I've been seeing Dr. Horton for several years & he's always been caring & concerned. His staff is great too. Everyone's always willing to answer any questions I have. I would recommend anyone Dr. Horton to anyone. Thank You for taking care of me.