Dr. Sammy Saab Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sammy Saab?

Dr. Sammy Saab

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Dr Sammy Saab is the best of the best

Posted on March 15th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever seen, period!

Posted on February 8th, 2015

the best

The Best

Posted on August 17th, 2013

DR.Saab, has got to be the most caring Doctor I have ever been to. I have been going to him for over five years and I have to say I have never seen a more compassionate Doctor anywhere. He tried everything to cure my Hep C and he finally went out of his way to get me in a clinical trial which cured my Hep C.I owe this Doctor my life. He sees hundreds of patients and makes me feel like I am the only one. I trust him and am very happy I was referred to him. There a lot of doctors out there who will tell you what you want to here but not him, he says it like it is and I appreciate his honesty.

The best of the best!

Posted on May 17th, 2012

My experiences with Dr. Saab have been phenomenal. It's no wonder it takes so much time to get an appointment with him. He is knowledgeable, sincere, compassionate and kind. It is evident to me that he really cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen to my needs, whether I have new symptoms or side effects, he is always trying to think of ways to minimize them or alleviate them entirely. Whether that is to lower my dosage of my rx drugs or think of homeopathic remedies that his patients have told helps with certain conditions. he is incredible! Thank you Dr. Saab!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Saab is truly the best in hepatology. He is passionate about curing liver problems and always takes the time to address my concerns about potential side effects that I am experiencing. He also answers any questions I have and does not make me feel stupid when asking. He is an amazibg doctor who truly cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Saab!

Saab is in Denial...

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I had a lot of complications from the Treatment Dr. Saab recommended. He was not interested in hearing about any of it. He just wanted to ignore that my health had been ruined by a drug that he prescribed. He and the drug company say there are no lasting side effects from treatment. If you go online to many different health websites (written by real patients who have taken this drug you can read hundreds of postings about these horrendous side effects). Dr. Saab probably does know the most....but cares the least. He has no concern for warning his patients of the true side effects of the drugs he is prescribing.

Do Doctors get a kickback from Drug Companies?

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Dr Saab and The Pledge liver institute are more a health factory, not healers. You are just a number on the page and they treat you as such. I f you have something they are interested in you are in luck and they can be very attentive. Otherwise you might as well find someone in your local area.During my liver biopsy Dr Saab hit a bile duct which sent me to the ER and then had to admit me to the hospital. I know people make mistakes but I was the one who had to pay and it was expensive!During my Hep C treatment along with all the other side effects I had retinal hemorrhaging from the drugs which could have caused blindness. After Hep c treatments I have terrible headaches, a destroyed thyroid, bad vision and other medical issue making it hard to function in every day life At first I went back To Dr Saab looking for answers but they all claimed it wasnt them it was me- they suggested go see a psychiatrist. I have now seen a psychiatrist, 3 endocronologists, a rhumematologist and now Im seeing someone who specializes in fatigue and hormone treatment.I have just recently requested information from Dr Saab on my viral load 2 years post treatment and I didnt get a return call or email. . Dr Saab claims that it wasnt caused by the treatment. He feels he has helped the hep C and his job is over.Prior to treatment I had a two hour session with the drug company rep and also meetings with Dr Saab and no one disclosed the post interferon dangers. The Dr and drug companies are in denial that the interferon had anything to do with my failing health.I guess I am just a small percentage so it is acceptable. This should not be acceptable. I thought I could trust the doctor and the drug company. I think the profits out weights their morals.Everyone should internet search Post Interferon side effects before deciding to trust the doctors and drug companies. This has happened to thousands of others, not just me. Find a Dr that cares about the total health not just Hep.Most Hep C patients die with it not from it. I did report everything to the FDA, Hopefully others will also

Posted on September 9th, 2011

pretty arrogant... was told he was the best and was very disappointed in his mannerism. I felt as though I wasted his 3min. The resident spend more time with me and at least he had a good bed side manner.Took 4months to get an appt with this famous Dr just to be disappointed

The best

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

He is the best and if you need his help get it

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Saab is as good as it gets!

Posted on February 19th, 2017