Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni MD
Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ellyn, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Chennamaneni is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni has 2 locations
2415 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
Book Online Now
Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Chennamaneni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni's office for more information.
1186 Roosevelt Rd Glen Ellyn, IL : (630) 495-4400
2415 S Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sampath K Chennamaneni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glen Ellyn, IL.