Dr. Sampath Ramakrishnan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sampath Ramakrishnan?

Definately NOT Satisfied

I went into the office for a routine physical, the doctor was ok, I expressed two main concerns. He did the physical and order lab work as usual. I had to call to ask what are my results just to be informed they never received them. I called two weeks later to only find out they made one call to the lab and never followed up. Finally I received a voicemail a week later from the doctor with only one bit of information on one concern. He didn't address my main concern. I switched doctors to another care center. In less then three days the other center had seen me, sent me for a test to verify my concern and at that time I was informed I had cancer. A vital month was wasted with Dr Ramakrishnan.

COPD