Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sampath K Suryadevara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sampath K Suryadevara has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sampath K Suryadevara has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
i brought my 86 year old deaf mother to see the dr with several problems, her legs were swollen, incontince,, and dementia, first of all when her blood pressure was taken, it was 194/96, it was taken again and it was 186/96, with her legs swollen, high blood pressure, he did not seemed concerned, he never even listened to her heart, or address the high blood pressure, what he did do is give her 40 mg of lasex, that is a lot of water pills, even if you have no pee problems, one of the reasons we broght her to him was that she was constantly going to the bathroom, and could not controll it, i think what he gave her was the wrong thing to do, and by not addressing her high blood pressure, i dont think he has much care for any one's well being, maybe it is just the eldery that he does not care about
36 Years Experience
University Of Health Sciences Antigua
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEl Monte Comprehensive Health Center, 10953 Ramona Blvd, El Monte, CA
Dr. Sampath K Suryadevara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Monte, CA.