- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel C Aldridge has 2 locations
Dr. Samuel C Aldridge has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samuel C Aldridge has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Samuel C Aldridge Accepts the Following Insurance
- 85 Spring St Laconia , NH 03246
- 85 Spring St Ste 401 Laconia , NH : (603) 527-2960
More about Dr. Samuel C Aldridge
Dr. Aldridge graduated from the University of Va School of Medicine in 1986. Dr. Aldridge works in Laconia, NH and 1 other location and specializes in Vascular Surgery. Dr. Aldridge is affiliated with Franklin Regional Hospital and Lakes Region General Hospital.