Dr. Samuel M Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel M Alexander?

the absolute worst!!!!

The metairie office staff are aweful!!! From the office manager, Karen, to the little girl who sets appointments, Erica, are unfriendly and unprofessional. This office treats you like nothing more than another number. Once you finally make it in the office to see the Doctor, its a fly by night operation that goes by so fast if you blink you will miss it. I wouldn't recommend a puppy let along a human being to visit this provider.

Choose another doctor

This doctor droppe me when I was 32 weeks pregnant for my inability to pay a $300.00 bill. I lost my job and health insurance while pregnant which resulted in my having to get medicaid. In between changes of insurances a 300 dollar bill resulted which I could not pay before my delivery b/c i was now unemployeed. I recieved a call from his billing department that I was dropped as a patient from failure to pay, at 32 weeks pregnant. Imagine the stress.

This is the best OB/GYN I ever know!

Dr Samuel Alexander is the best doctor I have ever met! I recommend Dr Alexander 100 percent! He has all the qualities I look for in a Obstetrician & Gynecologist, he listen and cares to his patients, has experience and makes me feel confidente with kindness.:)Highly recommended!

I have seen this Dr. in the pass

This Dr. very sweet and take his time with you that why going back to him move away took me time to find him . Wish all the Dr. was like him with bedside like him I want to tell him thank you so much i want put my life in his hands one more time. Thank You so much Dr.Samuel Alexander. I seen him in Metaire office now will see him Sidell off

I think he's a great doctor!

Very caring and knowlegeable. Takes time with you and to explain diagnosis. Staff is very helpful and caring.