Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel A Amukele MD
Dr. Samuel A Amukele, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Amukele is affiliated with Metropolitan State Hospital and Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel A Amukele has 2 locations
5893 Copley Dr Fl 3
San Diego, CA 92111
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel A Amukele has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Samuel A Amukele has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Amukele is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Samuel A Amukele Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel A Amukele's office for more information.
5893 Copley Dr San Diego, CA : (619) 528-5000
5893 Copley Dr Fl 3 San Diego, CA 92111
More about Dr. Samuel A Amukele
I moved to New York to attend college and I ended up staying there for medical school, residency, and fellowship. After my training I practiced academic medicine before I decided to move out to sunny San Diego.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel A Amukele, MD - Urology in San Diego, CA, in this video.
Dr. Samuel A Amukele is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.