Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel Arce has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Samuel Arce has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel Arce - Posted on September 12th, 2018
It has been many years since I was a patient of Dr. Samuel Arce. When he no longer accepted my insurance I left ,but whenever I needed him to tell me like it is he was there. The only problem was waiting time, however, when it came for me to see him I did not mind the longest time with me. He did not, repeat, did not rush his patients, including me and I like that.
Best doctor in the Eastcoast.....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel Arce - Posted on December 21st, 2015
Dr. Arce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1981
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Samuel Arce Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
Locations & DirectionsSUFFOLK FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC PC, 4322 50th St Ste 1B, Woodside, NY
Dr. Samuel Arce is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodside, NY.