Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Samuel L Attia
Dr. Samuel L Attia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Attia is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel L Attia has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Samuel L Attia has the following 21 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Kidney Stones
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Penile Implantation
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Dr. Samuel L Attia has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Samuel L Attia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 18
Dr. Attia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Baylor College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel L Attia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.